2. Data We CollectWe may collect, use, store, and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped as follows:
Identity Data: Includes first name, last name, username, or similar identifier.
Contact Data: Includes billing address, delivery address, email address, and telephone numbers.
Technical Data: Includes IP address, login data, browser type, and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types, and versions, operating system and platform, and other technology on the devices you use to access our site.
3. How We Use Your DataWe will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
To process and deliver your order.
To manage our relationship with you.
To provide you with information about goods and services we offer.
4. Data SecurityWe have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used, or accessed in an unauthorized way, altered, or disclosed.
5. Data RetentionWe will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
6. Your Legal RightsUnder certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws concerning your personal data, including the right to: